Cant believe what im seeing. Oh wait...

i came to waypoint for the first time in months to see what:
“TU sucks” and “Restore reach to default settings”

I dont even know what to say. For those of yall that have seen my ancient thread “People will always complain”, I guess that has proved true once more.

For those of you that dont know what im talking about, a while back I made a thread describing how all halo is good halo and how people love to complain, to reiterate:
HCE - 1st halo, getting a foothold
H2 - This game sucks! Why did they ruin the magnum?? Where is the AR? Dual wielding? are you kidding me??? come on guys lets go to halo2sucks.com and complain.
H3 - What the hell is this spread nonsense? Where did the good maps go? What happened to the ranking system?
HR - Bloom? Are you kidding me? Armor abilities? What the hell? Arena? Ok this sucks!
HRTU - This sucks! Bring back old reach! TU makes me sick!

And when halo 4 comes out, you can bet your bottom dollar that yall will find something to yell about.

Yeah, join the bandwagon like the rest of the people.

> And when halo 4 comes out, you can bet your bottom dollar that yall will find something to yell about.

Of course they will. The game isn’t even out yet and people are complaining. No game is perfect, so people will always find a reason to complain. The thing is, most of the people who do nothing but complain still play the game even though they say that they hate it or it’s ruined. In the end, the only thing that’s always true is “haters gonna hate.”

As far as I know, the TU was the first time in Halo’s history that the developer made a huge effort to appease the complainers, who are still not happy. The TU then created a whole new set of complainers who previously were happy with the game they bought.

Moral of the story, as you stated, there will always be complainers, dont change the game for them, it just leads to more complainers.

Welcome back Rey.