Can't believe this and CoD: AW come out...

…a week apart.

I really love a bit of Call of Duty but I don’t see the point in buying it now. Between MCC and Halo 5, I can’t imagine any FPS games will come out that’ll be worth buying.

Evolve, nothing else really comes to mind, and we get that shamexy h5 beta, ill have a hole cut in my door with a shelf and just have food and drinks delivered onto it

The only thing is, most people are probably going to get the CoD game since it’s truly new and from a new CoD developer. You can’t expect a bundle of four old games to compete with that; not even four Halo games. But I don’t think anybody is expecting the Master Chief Collection to compete in the same sense they would, say Halo 5.

Of course, by the time Halo 5 releases they’ll have released 17 new CoD games, and I’m sure they’ll purposely release one just before or after Halo 5 just to undermine the sales.

I have no plans to get Advanced Warfare. Evolve doesn’t interest me much either. Fable Legends looks awful, to be honest. In fact, the only games that look interesting are the two Assassin’s Creed games. And it was brilliant to release two different games on two different console generations instead of trying to release one game on both (very limiting) or just ignoring the previous generation. Fans of the franchise are going to want both to get all the story so they’re going to make bank.

Maybe 343 should try that; release Halo 5 on the Xbox One then put out an ODST-esque game exclusively for the 360. Maybe a game that focuses on the early years of the Human-Covenant War on Harvest or something. Just build it off the Halo 4 or Reach engine like Assassin’s Creed Rogue is building off the Black Flag engine.

No good FPS between MCC and H5G?

HOW DARE YOU FORGET STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT!! (even though its a Hybrid between FPS and TPS)

HERETIC! HERETIC!

> No good FPS between MCC and H5G?
>
> HOW DARE YOU FORGET STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT!! (even though its a Hybrid between FPS and TPS)
>
> HERETIC! HERETIC!

OMG I forgot about that! I’m ashamed of myself.

I’ll be getting both, but it will be a struggle to decide how to split my time between 5 games.

I’m gonna try to binge-play Advanced Warfare before MCC comes out.