Can't Believe The Ranking System Is Still Broken

With how long it’s been since the games release, it’s surprising that they haven’t fixed the ranking system yet. A rank is supposed to represent your skill in combat. To this date we’ve used a broken system, where 8/10 times, a teammate goes 1 and 15 and you must pay the price. Anyone else share these feelings? P.S. Just played a nice 1 on 4 game since everyone left

You dont have too belive.
The sooner you start too accept,the sooner it will stop hurting.

> 2533274880825545;1:
> With how long it’s been since the games release, it’s surprising that they haven’t fixed the ranking system yet. A rank is supposed to represent your skill in combat. To this date we’ve used a broken system, where 8/10 times, a teammate goes 1 and 15 and you must pay the price. Anyone else share these feelings? P.S. Just played a nice 1 on 4 game since everyone left

Oh I absolutely love it. They’ve been playing with the skill ranking system and its related algorithims for the last six years, with CSR and all that associated crap, and it still isn’t as good as the ranking system that they used 9 years ago. It’s almost hilarious how bad it is.

I’m a solo player, so when I get “ranked” in the season placing, I generally get the shaft with horrible teammates. Got teamed up with a guy who went 0-21 one game and was actually trying. It also shows how bad the system is evidenced of how well you do once you’re placed. Sure, I’m Platinum 4 in SWAT currently, but my last two games I went into by myself I went 19-8 and 21-6. If I was actually matched with players equal to my skill level, I shouldn’t be posting 2.0 and 3.0 K/D’s on a consistent basis.