Can't be just me this happens to

Hopefully I’m not the only one this happens to but everytime i get shot at my spartan turns into a slug and can barely move allowing the enemy the kill,but when its the other way around it seems like the game gives them Sonic speed so they can get away.

4 Likes

Probably just the kind of perception thing.
I have a similar thing with the grenades in this game. When I throw a grenade, the guy gets away with pretty much no shield damage. When they throw a grenade, it feels like so long as I am in the same room as the grenade my shields will completely pop.
Speaking of shields, theirs will recharge in an instant, but mine seem to take 3-4 “343” business days.

2 Likes

I get that with shocks. It seems to pull me back but when I throw one, it doesn’t do the same

2 Likes

I definitely experience this with dynamo grenades where I feel stuck. I believe that’s the point of them, but I’m not sure what else I could do to get away.

2 Likes

You could get equipment from the map, repulsor, thrust, and grapple (maybe drop wall) could stop, or allow you to escape a dynamo. But if you don’t have those…