Can't aim

I have a hard time aiming, might be my controller but i can’t ever get the last few shots to register

Might be the minscule amount of lag that has plagued halo 5 for past week or something. But i can’t aim, something needs to change with this aiming cause this game is pure trash for me atm.

What can i do?

Try plugging your controller into your Xbox One to remove that little bit of lag from the wireless connection.

Its not just you. Since the last update it has seemingly gotten worse for many people, me included. The hit register just seems to be…off. You know things are jacked up when Team Kill medals are given out in SWAT…

> 2533275033472314;2:
> Try plugging your controller into your Xbox One to remove that little bit of lag from the wireless connection.

^This helped me a lot. You can also turn off vibration, that can cause more panic when you’re getting hit. Revisit your sensitivity settings on your controller too.

One thing I noticed as I started climbing CSR tiers is that more people will dodge and weave when they get in a pistol duel. You kinda have to make sure each shot is deliberate. Try slowing down and making sure each one connects, you’ll see your overall accuracy go wayyyy up. I try to shoot for one perfect kill per game (I’m not even close yet, but I’m getting better).