Can't access Waypoint on Chromebook

Dear devs,

I had an issue accessing the Waypoint on my new Chromebook. Every time I try to access the site on it, I get the “Master Chief Facepalm” error screen. Sadly, I do not have any system info beyond that at the moment beyond these rather vague tidbits:

• Lenovo Chromebook (model unknown, but related to the C330) - OS is up to date - Linux is enabled - Play Store is enabled - No other browsers are installedWhat’s causing this? Is there a way to fix it?

-John

P.S. On my Windows laptop, the Waypoint works semi-perfectly in Chrome, except every time I come to the Waypoint, I’m logged out despite the fact that I have it set to keep me logged in. In addition, when I go to Service Record > Requisitions > REQ Store, it just sends me to another error (the “That’s Embarrassing/Grenade On Yer Behind” screen). Laptop is a Dell Inspiron 15 5100; Chrome is up to date.

P.P.S. I use the uBlock Origin extension on my laptop and Chromebook, so would that have anything to do with it?

Hey OP, there’s a thread about this here at the moment:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/8f4648981f554a9d86527a5754966e89/topics/waypoint-down-on-firefox-but-not-microsoft-edge/4f879559-8c77-4717-9511-198f17495eac/posts