Cant Access the support page for ODST flight

I’m in the flight but when I attempt to go the the support page listed ODST flight feedback thread it says I’m not authorized to access the page. Am I missing something? is that link out of date or incorrect or is there something up with my account?

Make sure that you are signing in with the GT/email you use for flighting - this can differ from the email associated with your gamertag, so be sure to check your Insider profile if you have a different email for communication. Getting “access denied” on the Insider Support site means that you are not accessing it with the correct account.

> 2533274813317074;2:
> Make sure that you are signing in with the GT/email you use for flighting - this can differ from the email associated with your gamertag, so be sure to check your Insider profile if you have a different email for communication. Getting “access denied” on the Insider Support site means that you are not accessing it with the correct account.

I’m using the right account, the same account I was able to access the Halo 3 flight support page with.