Can't access the campaign

I have owned the campaign since the launch. A few times when I would start a game, I would be brought to the page to purchase the game. A soft quit would usually get me back into the game. This time though, nothing works. I have done a soft quit/ full reboot over a dozen times, and I have reinstalled the game twice, but I still can’t play the campaign. I have a ticket in, but I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else, or if anyone has an idea of what I might try to fix it. Thanks.

1 Like

Just go to your Xbox Dashboard, Quit the game, and start it again.

1 Like

welcome to 343’s interpretation of what it is to own rights to pay a Halo campaign. Wouldn’t it just be much easier for everyone if 343 did away with the stupid purchase screen altogether being that we’ve already bought the ba$-Yoink!- thing. Why does it need to verify it this way at all if every other game we have either signs the licence across to our home xbox or instead checks invisibly while online. Why can we play every other campaign just fine without any problems ever and offline to boot like all other games in our library. Why are more people not mentioning this I don’t know.

This game potentially is dead many years from now if we can’t validate

1 Like

I did that 20 times. I said I have done a soft quit/xbox reboot, and reinstalled the game.