Can't access H4:FUD (2)

I don’t have a gold account. I can’t load H4:FUD in the console Waypoint, all I get is the preview menu. What is really ticking me off is that the system requirements on the printed card PLAINLY state that the free membership is required. Nothing is said about Gold.

When I attempt to access it online, I’m told that I need to have the Limited Edition copy of the game, which I have.

This is nonsense. I paid for the content. I want to see it.

> I don’t have a gold account. I can’t load H4:FUD in the console Waypoint, all I get is the preview menu. What is really ticking me off is that the system requirements on the printed card PLAINLY state that the free membership is required. Nothing is said about Gold.
>
> When I attempt to access it online, I’m told that I need to have the Limited Edition copy of the game, which I have.
>
> This is nonsense. I paid for the content. I want to see it.

Forward Unto Dawn should work just fine in a Silver account. It should create the FUD panel to the right of the ‘Preview’ panel. Once you redeem the code, and enter into Waypoint on the console, it should be visible.

the problem for me is that i have restart the console every time i try to access waypoint on halo 4 menu i also have a limited edition n cant view any content i even dont see the terminals vids yet its limited this happen with halo fix this please n urgent

Try to access waypoint from the dashboard, there is a problem for everyone accessing it from the game. Hope that helps.