Can't access Forge

My oldest boy hasn’t been able to play Forge since Launch. He can play multiplayer and anything else but when he starts Forge we get this message:

ATTENTION One of your fireteam member’s Online Safety Settings prevent them from accessing this content.

I have his settings customized with minimal restrictions but none of these have anything to do with gaming. Has anyone else run into this problem? I spent 45 minutes on the the phone with XBL customer support and he couldn’t figure it out. The only thing we can figure is the coding for online access within Forge is counting something obscure (like social media sharing restrictions) as a content restriction. I shouldn’t have to give him full unrestricted/adult privileges just so he can play Forge.

> 2533274829494258;1:
> The only thing we can figure is the coding for online access within Forge is counting something obscure (like social media sharing restrictions) as a content restriction. I shouldn’t have to give him full unrestricted/adult privileges just so he can play Forge.

Pretty sure that’s your problem right there mate.

It’s part of Xbox Live parental settings. Since Forge is technically a file sharing gamemode (You share maps), it would be under the file sharing restrictions on the Xbox settings.
(Settings > Privacy > File Sharing)

What about for xbox 1 x?

Please don’t revive old topics thanks