canon Sangheili Heads-up display??

do Sangheili (Minor’s, Major’s) have a Heads-up display?? if so how does it work when there eyes are not covered by a visor or anything like that?

I think they have some super advanced contact lenses magic going on.

Sangheili Special Operation Commando’s and other specialist troop types like rangers have fully enclosing helmets which would allow for heads up display.

As for regular troops Covenant make use of holo-fields combined with shielding, so while it appears Sangheili eyes are unshielded its likely they have some kind of head-up display and protective eye covering.

Sangheili models have a heads-up motion tracker display in multiplayer unless I’m mistaken.

> I think they have some super advanced contact lenses magic going on.

Google’s already working on those.

> Sangheili Special Operation Commando’s and other specialist troop types like rangers have fully enclosing helmets which would allow for heads up display.
>
> As for regular troops Covenant make use of holo-fields combined with shielding, so while it appears Sangheili eyes are unshielded its likely they have some kind of head-up display and protective eye covering.
>
> Sangheili models have a heads-up motion tracker display in multiplayer unless I’m mistaken.

holo-fields?? so wait they put on there suit then boom heads up display?? like they see there shields,reticule ,sensor??

> holo-fields?? so wait they put on there suit then boom heads up display?? like they see there shields,reticule ,sensor??

If I remember correctly from Halo 2 when you played as the Arbiter you were able to view your shield output, motion tracker and targeting reticule, exactly as if you were playing as the Master Chief.

Exactly the same for multiplayer regardless as to whether you were playing as a Spartan II or Sangheili.

Despite what it says in Evolutions the Covenant do make use of hard-light, or at least a comparable technology which allows them to integrate force fields into other technology. (The energy sword is raw plasma trapped by force-fields into the shape of a blade.)

Considering that Sangheili characters have access to heads-up display in the Halo Games, I think it likely Sangheili’s helmets probably utilize hard-light force-fields combined with holographic technology to create a heads up display.

I could be wrong, but I remember somewhere that that force-field thing also allowed them to breathe in space for a little bit.

> > I think they have some super advanced contact lenses magic going on.
>
> <mark>Google’s already working on those.</mark>

Wait a minute…Google, a company run by humans, is supplying sangheili troops with Google Glass technology!?

In all seriousness, it could be an invisible, holographic heads up display that is only visible to them.

> > > I think they have some super advanced contact lenses magic going on.
> >
> > <mark>Google’s already working on those.</mark>
>
> Wait a minute…Google, a company run by humans, is supplying sangheili troops with Google Glass technology!?

Google Glasslands

> > holo-fields?? so wait they put on there suit then boom heads up display?? like they see there shields,reticule ,sensor??
>
> If I remember correctly from Halo 2 when you played as the Arbiter you were able to view your shield output, motion tracker and targeting reticule, exactly as if you were playing as the Master Chief.
>
> Exactly the same for multiplayer regardless as to whether you were playing as a Spartan II or Sangheili.
>
> Despite what it says in Evolutions the Covenant do make use of hard-light, or at least a comparable technology which allows them to integrate force fields into other technology. (The energy sword is raw plasma trapped by force-fields into the shape of a blade.)
>
> Considering that Sangheili characters have access to heads-up display in the Halo Games, I think it likely Sangheili’s helmets probably utilize hard-light force-fields combined with holographic technology to create a heads up display.

Neat! makes sense! i got on halo 3 today and played as a spartan first, i got some kind of scan lines when i spawned but when i played as an Sangheili i got this weird blur effect when i spawned.

> > > I think they have some super advanced contact lenses magic going on.
> >
> > <mark>Google’s already working on those.</mark>
>
> Wait a minute…Google, a company run by humans, is supplying sangheili troops with Google Glass technology!?
>
> In all seriousness, it could be an invisible, holographic heads up display that is only visible to them.

Google’s already working on contact lenses that do what the google glass does. Its frankly a more practical technology than “personal holograms”.

> > > > I think they have some super advanced contact lenses magic going on.
> > >
> > > <mark>Google’s already working on those.</mark>
> >
> > Wait a minute…Google, a company run by humans, is supplying sangheili troops with Google Glass technology!?
> >
> > In all seriousness, it could be an invisible, holographic heads up display that is only visible to them.
>
> Google’s already working on contact lenses that do what the google glass does. Its frankly a more practical technology than “personal holograms”.

contact lenses are umm not my thing, would rather personal hologram thing

> > > > I think they have some super advanced contact lenses magic going on.
> > >
> > > <mark>Google’s already working on those.</mark>
> >
> > Wait a minute…Google, a company run by humans, is supplying sangheili troops with Google Glass technology!?
> >
> > In all seriousness, it could be an invisible, holographic heads up display that is only visible to them.
>
> Google’s already working on contact lenses that do what the google glass does. Its frankly a more practical technology than “personal holograms”.

isn’t one of the Covenant’s things that they don’t use forerunner technology as practically as they could?

Google makes forerunner technology?

> Google makes forerunner technology?

yes