Cannot unlock nightfall armor...

Every time I open halo channel app i head over to watch Halo night fall and the videos seem to refuse to load… Sooo is there any other way to unlock this or am I just not allowed to have it?

You’ll be able to get it from Gold packs.

Watch it on your computer? Download the app for your computer and go from there or if you’ve tried that download the app for your phone and watch it that way.

For whatever it’s worth, the armour isn’t worth unlocking anyway; in my humble opinion it’s horrible.

> 2533274816376242;4:
> For whatever it’s worth, the armour isn’t worth unlocking anyway; in my humble opinion it’s horrible.

Its the closest we have to ODST though

> 2533274816299345;5:
> > 2533274816376242;4:
> > For whatever it’s worth, the armour isn’t worth unlocking anyway; in my humble opinion it’s horrible.
>
> Its the closest we have to ODST though

Is it? I thought there was an ODST variant of Mjolnir now, or am I just thinking of Buck’s unique suit? It’s been a while since I’ve played.

Im having big problems with halo 5, they need to start fixing their glitches because swear to god 343 isn’t doing anything but making events and making skins. please come back to halo we only care about halo that what makes it special not destiny 2. so bring it back and also I beat the legendary campaign and got no reward I am sad and I know you where supposed to get an legendary visor for doing it. however I didn’t and now i’m sad for wasting my time.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not asked to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.</mark>
Hola quería saber cómo puedo desbloquear la armadura nightfall ya que no se puede desbloquearla viendo todos los capítulos y ya van varias veces que veo la serie y nada encerio es desperante ver una y otra vez la serie además de que dan otros premios por verla encerio ayuden por favor.