Cannot save, save as or rename Map file

I have worked for weeks on a file. Constantly saving it under a new filename to keep backups. Much needed backups since the mere attempt to open a map file can lock it up and prevent saving new content. I am actually afraid to attempt to open an older backup in the likelihood it too will lock up.

There are way less than 40 files under my GT let alone the new 100 limit. I have done nothing wrong. The file management system is inadequate.

You know there are problems 343i, it’s widely reported. Get off your butts and get it fixed.

I’m trying to create content to attract friends to “your game”. For heavens sake! Help all of us out here!

Hey Deep NNN, im having the same problem, I read somewhere that if you add someone and let them download the map, and then download it back from them, it fixes the bug, but have yet to confirm, if your willing add me at TheGamrUriel and we can see if we can help eachother out.

> 2533274974927441;2:
> Hey Deep NNN, im having the same problem, I read somewhere that if you add someone and let them download the map, and then download it back from them, it fixes the bug, but have yet to confirm, if your willing add me at TheGamrUriel and we can see if we can help eachother out

Than you for the offer. I have already discussed it with friends. It’s only a temporary solution though since the problem reoccurs quite often. I see various stages of the file management issues every time I save files from Forging. It just happens to be a little worse this time. The old rename and quit trick isn’t working this time.

My complaint is much bigger than can be fixed with a simple workaround. 343i has to get this problem fixed pronto.