Cannot play campaign mission Dawn

I recently purchased a pre-owned copy of Halo 4 and was able to play the campaign completely fine, until I attempted to install disc 2 but had an unfinished download. Now, when I try to load the campaign I am only able to watch the prologue clip and then it takes me back to the main menu. When I try to select Dawn, it says ‘players failed to load content. A player may be missing downloadable content.’ I’ve tried deleting any corrupt files on the storage device but it has made no difference.

Appreciate any help. Thanks.

May depend on your storage device. I have all my Halo 4 data in a pen, because if it’s in a hard drive, I won’t be able to load any campaign or multipmayer map (except downloadable maps).

> 2533275010817669;2:
> May depend on your storage device. I have all my Halo 4 data in a pen, because if it’s in a hard drive, I won’t be able to load any campaign or multipmayer map (except downloadable maps).

I am using a 16gb usb 3.0 flash drive. I would have thought that would be fine. My concern is that I deleted some files I needed or something along those lines.

> 2535457698325945;3:
> > 2533275010817669;2:
> > May depend on your storage device. I have all my Halo 4 data in a pen, because if it’s in a hard drive, I won’t be able to load any campaign or multipmayer map (except downloadable maps).
>
> I am using a 16gb usb 3.0 flash drive. I would have thought that would be fine. My concern is that I deleted some files I needed or something along those lines.

Re-install? Don’t really know what to do. Sorry :confused: