Cannot load mission 12 Battle of Sunaion

As the cut scene is happening Locke tells Osirus to form up and then the sound glitches and I’m taken back to the Xbox home. How can I fix this?

Same issue…in Campaign, Solo, Battle of Sunion, I played part way through and now the level will not load - game crashes and you go back to Xbox home.
Anyone have the fix?
I have to go back to game saved days ago. Got to same point in Battle of Sunaion and saved another game - this save will not load either.

I actually got mine working but you won’t like the fix. Uninstall the game and then reinstall. When it prompts you for the update choose “update later.” Let it fully install then update it and try. This worked for me.

> 2533274791850014;3:
> I actually got mine working but you won’t like the fix. Uninstall the game and then reinstall. When it prompts you for the update choose “update later.” Let it fully install then update it and try. This worked for me.

Just a quick question…

You let the game fully install, then you applied the updates after it was fully installed. After that the game did not crash???

Correct. I had trouble the first day installing the game to begin with and this was the fix the tech from the 1-800 # have me. Haven’t had any problems since and now I install all of my games this way. When you select “update now” it tries to install the update and game in tandem. If you select update later it will do one at a time.