Cannot launch Halo Infinite - Flight

Hi, I just got my code for Halo Infinite for Steam and got to download it, the issue is when I want to launch it I get a error message from Windows ”Microsoft Basic Render Driver was chosen as Graphics Device. Please ensure you have a DirectX 12 compatible graphics adapter and have installed the latest drivers provided by the manufacturer.” - also my PC has a GTX 1060 3gb as the GPU and a intel i5 8400 as the CPU. What can I do to fix this ? The latest graphics driver is installed but still doesnt want to launch.

> 2535463747838421;1:
> Hi, I just got my code for Halo Infinite for Steam and got to download it, the issue is when I want to launch it I get a error message from Windows ”Microsoft Basic Render Driver was chosen as Graphics Device. Please ensure you have a DirectX 12 compatible graphics adapter and have installed the latest drivers provided by the manufacturer.” - also my PC has a GTX 1060 3gb as the GPU and a intel i5 8400 as the CPU. What can I do to fix this ? The latest graphics driver is installed but still doesnt want to launch.

Im having this problem too, i guess 1060 3gb its not compatible, only 6gb model is.