Cannot install the new MCC Update.

Hello Everyone,

I have 1.8 TBs worth of space left on my Xbox One, and the update for myself is just over 100 GB. When I try to update MCC it gives me an error message stating that I need to clean some storage space on my Xbox. This is very odd in some cases, anyone else encountering this issue?

-Madness01

> 2533274926047797;1:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> I have 1.8 TBs worth of space left on my Xbox One, and the update for myself is just over 100 GB. When I try to update MCC it gives me an error message stating that I need to clean some storage space on my Xbox. This is very odd in some cases, anyone else encountering this issue?
>
> -Madness01

The entire game with everything included is only 74gb for me and that includes everything. Your storage might be bugging out.

> 2533274935111428;2:
> > 2533274926047797;1:
> > Hello Everyone,
> >
> > I have 1.8 TBs worth of space left on my Xbox One, and the update for myself is just over 100 GB. When I try to update MCC it gives me an error message stating that I need to clean some storage space on my Xbox. This is very odd in some cases, anyone else encountering this issue?
> >
> > -Madness01
>
> The entire game with everything included is only 74gb for me and that includes everything. Your storage might be bugging out.

Ah Ok, thanks for replying!