Cannot install Halo 2

After moving Halo MCC from my main C: drive to external SDD F: in a new Steam Library, the game runs fine but I cannot access any of the Halo 2 content and I am not able to download the game. Every time I try to install, I access the manage installed content via the ingame options and click Campaign + Multiplayer and “Accept Changes”, I get sent back to the home screen, the game informs me 0% of 20.1 GB are installed and it just sits there at 0%. After some minutes it sort of gives up and does not resume downloading. When I access the manage installed content dialogue again, it shows Halo 2 Campaign/Multiplayer as unchecked (i.e. not installed).

Things I have tried:

• Restarted Steam - Restarted PC - Cleared Download Cache in Steam - Manually managed DLC content in Steam and unchecked the Halo 2 Campagin/Multiplayer options to try to force the game to realize that these are not installed yet - Verified integrity of gamePlease help.

UPDATE 14.07: Same story for Halo 3, it does not install.

I’m having the exact same issue.

This is my exact issue aswell. Any luck finding a solution? I sent in a ticket with steam, but I am not expect much back.

> 2535466556419957;1:
> After moving Halo MCC from my main C: drive to external SDD F: in a new Steam Library, the game runs fine but I cannot access any of the Halo 2 content and I am not able to download the game. Every time I try to install, I access the manage installed content via the ingame options and click Campaign + Multiplayer and “Accept Changes”, I get sent back to the home screen, the game informs me 0% of 20.1 GB are installed and it just sits there at 0%. After some minutes it sort of gives up and does not resume downloading. When I access the manage installed content dialogue again, it shows Halo 2 Campaign/Multiplayer as unchecked (i.e. not installed).
>
> Things I have tried:
> - Restarted Steam - Restarted PC - Cleared Download Cache in Steam - Manually managed DLC content in Steam and unchecked the Halo 2 Campagin/Multiplayer options to try to force the game to realize that these are not installed yet - Verified integrity of gamePlease help.
>
> UPDATE 14.07: Same story for Halo 3, it does not install.

I got it to download!
The HDD you’re downloading on, is it formated to FATS32 or NTFS? If so Halo 2 and 3 need to be downloaded to an NTFS formated HDD!