CANNOT GET ON TO WARZONE OR ARENA

CANNOT FIND A SERVER THATS SUITABLE FOR ALL MEMBERS OF YOUR FIRETEAM, I cannot play this, I have installed and reinstalled, I have xbox live gold, good upload and download, nat open all the things you need, done endless research and phone calls to fix this problem, this is the reason I cannot rank up, the only thing I can think is that we are in bush on a satellite dish PLEASE HELP ME

Try a hard reset on the xbox, if that doesn’t work reset your router and the xbox.

HAVE DONE A HARD RESET, RESET THE ROUTER, HOW DO I RESET THE XBOX? BY THE WAY THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

> 2535439238561367;3:
> HAVE DONE A HARD RESET, RESET THE ROUTER, HOW DO I RESET THE XBOX? BY THE WAY THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

First of all, calm down. It’s not the end of the world. Secondly, you perform a hard reset of your Xbox’s power icon until it turns off. Wait for the fan to go quiet, then turn it back on.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP, I DID A HARD RESET AS YOU SAID AND IT HAS MADE NO DIFFERENCE, DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER IDEAS WHY I CANNOT PLAY WARZONE

> 2535439238561367;5:
> THANKS FOR YOUR HELP, I DID A HARD RESET AS YOU SAID AND IT HAS MADE NO DIFFERENCE, DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER IDEAS WHY I CANNOT PLAY WARZONE

At the time you posted there was an Xbox Live outage that has been affecting people over the weekend. It should be cleared up now but I would keep an eye on the Xbox Live status page just in case. There is also a large thread in the Halo 5 forums that any discussion / updates can be directed to.

Also OP, please turn off your caps lock