Cannot find games in any playlist

I cannot find games in any playlist and it is currently 8:30pm in Melbourne. Am I doing something wrong? Approximate wait time - 3-5 minutes, is the average wait higher? Any help would be appreciated. Network 57 up 5 down and 11 ping. Thanks

Is your NAT open and what are you searching on? (focused, balanced or expanded)

> 2535465758015575;2:
> Is your NAT open and what are you searching on? (focused, balanced or expanded)

My NAT is open and I always search expanded, if I find a game I only match high onyx and champion, could my level be too high?

> 2747061737004761;1:
> I cannot find games in any playlist and it is currently 8:30pm in Melbourne. Am I doing something wrong? Approximate wait time - 3-5 minutes, is the average wait higher? Any help would be appreciated. Network 57 up 5 down and 11 ping. Thanks

TrueSkill2 :raised_hands:t2:

> 2533274826044245;4:
> > 2747061737004761;1:
> > I cannot find games in any playlist and it is currently 8:30pm in Melbourne. Am I doing something wrong? Approximate wait time - 3-5 minutes, is the average wait higher? Any help would be appreciated. Network 57 up 5 down and 11 ping. Thanks
>
> TrueSkill2 :raised_hands:t2:

I went on a freshy and got matched up with champ team. I hate TS2

Could just be the true skill matchmaking then. I’ve certainly noticed that it’s alot slower and I tend to only match with onyx and champions teams.
Not fun as someone that solo quees

As a FFA player I am liking the trueskill, games have been a lot more closely matched. Sometimes just a hard reset of the console works. Your network maybe ok but that doesn’t mean everything in the Xbox is.

Are you having issues with Warzone and Super Fiesta too?

I’ve posted a few times about this same issue. I’m assuming it has to do with the new update. I was finding games fine before than. Now I can’t find any games so I quit playing.