Cannot find all 11 Banished Supply Silos

Please help, cannot find their locations

I don’t know of a map or anything to show you, but there are none particularly hidden in any tricky way they are just kind of hard to spot in general. There are a couple back toward the earlier section of the map after the Kodiaks though that you may not be looking for, both along the edge of the map I believe.

One is to the left of the light bridge.
One is at the banished mini-camp on the right where you get your warthogs.
One is on the path to the left prior to the Bannished base where you build yours.
One is in the water area just West of where you build your base.
One is up above your base on a sideways path
Two are in the NorthWest area of the map with one prior to entering the area for Decimus’ base and one on the ridge behind the garrisons on the left.
One is on the Easy side beyond the power nodes near the mini-base you can build
One is on the path leading on the East side into Decimus’ base area
Two are in the final area just north of Decimus base on the back wall of the map.

Cheers,
MDC PostaL

Nevermind… Found it! They are hiding in the Fog of War… Disregard Spartans, nothing to see here!

> 2533274792014876;3:
> One is to the left of the light bridge.
> One is at the banished mini-camp on the right where you get your warthogs.
> One is on the path to the left prior to the Bannished base where you build yours.
> One is in the water area just West of where you build your base.
> One is up above your base on a sideways path
> Two are in the NorthWest area of the map with one prior to entering the area for Decimus’ base and one on the ridge behind the garrisons on the left.
> One is on the Easy side beyond the power nodes near the mini-base you can build
> One is on the path leading on the East side into Decimus’ base area
> Two are in the final area just north of Decimus base on the back wall of the map.
>
> Cheers,
> MDC PostaL

Thanks for the info! Did you get this from the Halo Wars 2 Prima Guide?

Nope, I work on the game :slight_smile:

If you have questions on the campaign hit me up.