Cannot damage enemy base.

Is anyone else having the reoccurring problem of not being able to damage the enemy base? No matter what you hit it with the health bar remains full… What causes the delay in damage, and why is it doing this? Nothing ruins an attack more than wasting 1 minute waiting to be able to inflict damage.

I’ve noticed this too. It’s takes a good while for the base to take damage. Might be a new update

yes with me too

Are you sure his not using a shield generator or Atriox’s invincible leader power?

no delay

It’s happened to me.

> 2535433798140927;5:
> no delay

With what? It happens with me sometimes too and I’m still not sure why

I can confirm this bug… and if your banished HQ was damaged and you repair it, the pioneers repair it to 99% before ending up with an infinite repairing

It’s definetely not game-breaking… but annoying

Having that problem but it just seems to be the main base structures I can’t damage.i assumed it was the update so you can’t rush people however my bases always gets taken down instantly so it’s a pretty unfair bug.

> 2533274807340992;4:
> Are you sure his not using a shield generator or Atriox’s invincible leader power?

I came on the forum to point this out. It happens regardless of the leader the opponent is using. I have seen it on UNSC bases along with Banished. Had this foil me on a 2 hour 2v2 match (well, it wasn’t the only reason my team lost) but I had a Condor at the final base of one of the players and it seemed like it took a good 20 seconds of shooting the main base (after I cleared some tertiary structures) before it began taking damage. Condor wasn’t strong enough to stand around and wait for the base to start taking damage before it was taken down. This occurs regardless of if I hit tertiary structures first or hit the main base first.

I hope this is on the developer’s radar and will be posting over on their multiplayer thread, but this is pretty annoying as it allows your army to be vulnerable shooting an invincible base while possibly taking damage, especially with base killing units that are otherwise slow and vulnerable. It is pretty irritating using the Y ability of a vulture or condor and seeing literally nothing happen and your Y ability go on recharge. This isn’t a game breaking issue to me, but it is aggravating. I feel like it is necessary to plan an attack with this in mind instead of taking down a base quickly before the opponents army can react.

> 2533274887841772;6:
> It’s happened to me.

> 2533274820642782;7:
> > 2535433798140927;5:
> > no delay
>
> With what? It happens with me sometimes too and I’m still not sure why

YES are lag/delay

Can confirm: I have seen this too.

I thought this was on purpose? But if its a bug it happens nearly every time I attack an upgraded or their original base.

Yes, I believe it is the first few seconds your base, or the enemy base is under attack it take no damage. It gives you time to realize that your base is under attack, and respond.

How many times were you so enthralled in combat you failed to realize that your base was under attack and it was half dead by the time you noticed?

This needs to be fixed asap. It’s insanely unfair to the attacker.

> 2535433798140927;11:
> > 2533274887841772;6:
> > It’s happened to me.
>
>
>
> > 2533274820642782;7:
> > > 2535433798140927;5:
> > > no delay
> >
> > With what? It happens with me sometimes too and I’m still not sure why
>
> YES are lag/delay

Oooh. So basically similar to a lag switch in FPS games. Wow :expressionless:

> 2533274820642782;16:
> > 2535433798140927;11:
> > > 2533274887841772;6:
> > > It’s happened to me.
> >
> >
> >
> > > 2533274820642782;7:
> > > > 2535433798140927;5:
> > > > no delay
> > >
> > > With what? It happens with me sometimes too and I’m still not sure why
> >
> > YES are lag/delay
>
> Oooh. So basically similar to a lag switch in FPS games. Wow :expressionless:

It isn’t lag or delay if the tertiary buildings take damage immediately but not the main base. Perhaps like the above poster mentioned it may be intentional for the player to realize they are under attack, but I don’t believe that would have been a good idea. All of the resource generation pads and unit producing structures take damage instantly, so what is the point of delaying the main base if that is the case?

It’s happened to me too. Although most notably in the Domination game type.

> 2533274794648158;15:
> This needs to be fixed asap. It’s insanely unfair to the attacker.

Not really, it’s a UI glitch. Bases got more health. If you look just before they start taking damage on the bar, they enter a damage state on the base. It seems base got about 30-50% more HP.

> 2533274794973303;9:
> Having that problem but it just seems to be the main base structures I can’t damage.i assumed it was the update so you can’t rush people however my bases always gets taken down instantly so it’s a pretty unfair bug.

same here
own base gets destroyed like instantly
enemy base takes forever to take damage
no matter wich side i play
pretty BS