Cannot connect to Halo servers.

Idk what the deal is. Everything else works, so it shouldn’t be an issue with my internet or xbl but every time I start Halo Wars or H5 it says I can’t connect to the Halo servers. I’ve tried restarting my Xbox, idk what else to do.

Have you considered restarting your internet router? There are two methods I can speak of:

• Unplugging it for 10-30 seconds then plugging it back in - Holding down the router’s reset button until it restarts itselfEither method takes about 5 minutes to complete, but it’s very much worth it.

> 2535429593088083;2:
> Have you considered restarting your internet router? There are two methods I can speak of:
> - Unplugging it for 10-30 seconds then plugging it back in - Holding down the router’s reset button until it restarts itselfEither method takes about 5 minutes to complete, but it’s very much worth it.

Thanks for the tip. I actually did try that shortly after I made the original post it still seems very slow to connect though. I’ll keep an eye on it and let you know if anything changes. Maybe you’ll have some more advice for me haha. Thanks again.

So it’s still having that problem. I reset my router again, and it didn’t fixed it. I’m pretty sure it’s not on my end. Literally every other game or device I use with my internet works, with the exception of my Halo games.