Cannot Connect to ANY multiplayer games

I just got the Master Chief Collection and i am trying to player online and i am in the matchmaking trying to connect to any playlist and i am unable to connect to any game. My internet it up and working. i can connect to online play for other games that are not Halo. i have no problem streaming video. but for some reason i am unable to connect to any game. i keep getting “PLAYERS FOUND” or “CONNECTING TO SESSION” but it never goes past the Find Game screen.

I have no idea why i cannot play online. but i am getting frustrated please someone tell me what is going on.

Been having the same problem, I contacted Microsoft support and did some troubleshooting they suggested but still unable to connect. They sent me here and showed me an ign article about how Microsoft and 343 are working on the matchmaking issues.

Bros I know how it sounds but it totally works…
Start up and end a game in HCE and then try connecting nd it should work… It makes the game recognize ur connection or something then can connect and if it happened again so it again no problem…

> 2533274840749992;3:
> Bros I know how it sounds but it totally works…
> Start up and end a game in HCE and then try connecting nd it should work… It makes the game recognize ur connection or something then can connect and if it happened again so it again no problem…

Didn’t work same sh$t

It’s still broken? :confused: