Cannot access

Got my invitation for the third flight, I logged in with the right profile, but Halo mcc isn’t there in the Xbox insider hub; insider content.

Are you able to access the Halo Support site with those same details? If you’re then it’s 100% the wrong login details you’re using to access the store / hub

goto the ms store and search Halo mcc. then click on the halo mcc insider hub and then click the redeem code button

> 2533274795832087;3:
> goto the ms store and search Halo mcc. then click on the halo mcc insider hub and then click the redeem code button

Please stop recommending this as it’s not correct. Full instructions are listed in the flight email

> 2533274813317074;2:
> Are you able to access the Halo Support site with those same details? If you’re then it’s 100% the wrong login details you’re using to access the store / hub

when i click the support link its says “access denied” so i thought id post it here

Definitely using the wrong login details then, make sure it’s the same details you used for signing up to the Insider program. If you used a different email, try that

Thank you got it now.
I didn’t realise that to switch the account on the insider hub i had to change the account logged into the xbox beta app

> 2535464254993779;7:
> Thank you got it now.
> I didn’t realise that to switch the account on the insider hub i had to change the account logged into the xbox beta app

Awesome, glad you’re sorted now. Enjoy the flight!