Cannot access halo 5 multiplayer

I have uninstalled and reinstalled halo with the 9g update 3 times. When I am at the main menu it says offline and will not allow me to access multiplayer or community options. I am signed into my xbox live gold account and everything. I was wondering if anyone knew how to solve this problem.

I have the exact same issue and NEED HELP WITH THIS PROBLEM IMMEDIATELY. It is very frustrating when I open halo 5 the main menu says I’m offline when I am CLEARLY not offline seeing as how I am able to message friends watch videos etc. Have ran all tests as far as network connection goes and everything comes back solid. I mean what the hell 343 fix this problem now it is NOT acceptable.

I’m still having this same issue. Does anyone know what could fix this?

its server issues on 343s part, we have to wait

I’m having the same issue. Very frustrating and disappointing.

I’ve got the same problem. I’ve tried uninstall/reinstall, rebooting my console, and rebooting my modem/router. Nothing. The multiplayer may well be fantastic, but only if you can actually play it.

343 server issue, THEY have to fix it. nothing on our part

This is so frustrating. Uninstalling and reinstalling does nothing…

i have the same problem dude
Its frustrating, 343i plz hurry !

As said before it is likely a service error within the 343 servers. Gonna have to wait until the next patch or check on game periodically to see if it resolved itself.