cannon fodder

Strange thing to admit on a forum I know, I suck at halo 5 multiplayer !!
I seam to Spawn then die…
I’m not the best player in the world but I’m getting battered every game… I’ve got some cool stuff that unlocks at REQ 9 I think the highest I’ve been is 4 !!

My kills per game on WARZONE is 6.6 I’m guessing that sucks right ?

Any tips ??

Should have added I’m still really enjoying the game… Looks sweet and plays amazingly.

Keep at it, you will get good, I feel I lose what skill I had whenever I start a new halo, then eventually get better

Don’t run around too muxh. Take your time to find enemies, and use a DMR or BR whenever you can. Try to get precision hits, and keep in cover

> 2535427449854650;4:
> Don’t run around too muxh. Take your time to find enemies, and use a DMR or BR whenever you can. Try to get precision hits, and keep in cover

The man speaks truth

> 2535427449854650;4:
> Don’t run around too muxh. Take your time to find enemies, and use a DMR or BR whenever you can. Try to get precision hits, and keep in cover

DMR… I wish I’m suck on the basic weapons most of the time… I’m sure it will come :slight_smile:

Play campaign, on legendary or even heroic. It helps learn game mechanics as well as sharpen aim. I think this halo plays a lot like halo 2 with added movement mechanics.

> 2535460581617230;7:
> Play campaign, on legendary or even heroic. It helps learn game mechanics as well as sharpen aim. I think this halo plays a lot like halo 2 with added movement mechanics.

Sounds like a good idea…

You just gotta keep at it. Give it a few weeks, you’ll notice improvement. It always a little while with a new Halo game.