Cancel you preorders

Okay I cant take this anymore. I’ve been waiting for halo 4 for so long just to realize how disappointing the cones are, the cones should be a very bright orange not a dulll orange. That just leaves so many plot holes (to many to name). This is becoming to much like COD. First of all, cones should be brighter, everyone knows the cones in cod are dull orange if we just copy them they’ll always bug us about how were copying. Secondly, Cones should be bright so people can see them better, STUPiD 343i is ruining basic knowledge. Everybody cancel you’re preorders let’s show 343 they’re wrong so they’ll change it! Come on together we can stop tis foolish behavior

The traffic cones in CoD at least have reflective tape so you can see them…

How about no?

What does this achieve? :expressionless:

I came in this thread like WTF? Icwutudidthar

Lolz XD

This is pretty damn pointless.

You know, I really do like the cones!
I mean, it’s not as if CoD invented them. Come on dude! There are other games out there!
I liked the cones in Project Gotham Racing, and the ones in Forza 3 and 4 just don’t cut it for me. And PGR definately is where CoD got its inspiration from.
So I’d say keep the dull orange ones, they remind me of PGR3!

I haven’t preordered yet, but when I do, I’M CANCELING IT!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I’m showing people how dumb they can get, comparing little things to COD.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

> Okay I cant take this anymore. I’ve been waiting for halo 4 for so long just to realize how disappointing the cones are, the cones should be a very bright orange not a dulll orange. That just leaves so many plot holes (to many to name). This is becoming to much like COD. First of all, cones should be brighter, everyone knows the cones in cod are dull orange if we just copy them they’ll always bug us about how were copying. Secondly, Cones should be bright so people can see them better, STUPiD 343i is ruining basic knowledge. Everybody cancel you’re preorders let’s show 343 they’re wrong so they’ll change it! Come on together we can stop tis foolish behavior

Slap yourself.

I agree! This is mu-mu-mu-mu-mu-mu-mu-mu-madness!

I haven’t seen cones in any H4 footage yet… Is it just me?

> Okay I cant take this anymore. I’ve been waiting for halo 4 for so long just to realize how disappointing the cones are, the cones should be a very bright orange not a dulll orange. That just leaves so many plot holes (to many to name). This is becoming to much like COD. First of all, <mark>cones should be brighter</mark>, everyone knows the cones in cod are dull orange if we just copy them they’ll always bug us about how were copying. Secondly, Cones should be bright so people can see them better, STUPiD 343i is ruining basic knowledge. Everybody cancel you’re preorders let’s show 343 they’re wrong so <mark>they’ll change it!</mark> Come on together we can stop tis foolish behavior

1)CONES!?
2)It’s gold.

My reaction to this thread.

i love this logic!!! perfect!! outstanding Watson!!! Now we need to fix the fusion coils they havent shown us the fusion coils omg bbq wtf!!! i demand fusion coils to be shown alsoooo what about adding a dead cat in the middle of ragnorak then we could get meowing sprees!! that wwould totally attract so many people!! or adding a giant toad on longbow to ride around and you can eat people by grabbing them with your sticky icky tounge!!! omggg!! 343 look at this thread you must do this!!!

OP probably thinks hes super clever.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.

Geez gaiz, it’s a joke not a -Yoink- don’t take it up the -Yoink-

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31e7YSC-JgI&feature=player_detailpage#t=841s
> My reaction to this thread.

It’s actually great how much a joke topic can fly right over Waypoint’s head.

>

Well you did a -Yoink- joj at it.