Can ZB at least keep Bleedthrough?

Zero Bloom does not share the same 85% bloom standard as the rest of the TU’d playlists. It is technically its own special settings. This would at least give me a place where I can play regular Reach settings with constant DMR starts and bleedthrough.

The only players that really go into that playlist know what the TU is. They aren’t the players in Team Slayer who had no idea what the TU even was, like with what we saw during the voting period. I’d really like to not have to drop Reach, but having to go back to a lack of bleedthrough is really off-putting.

I’ve got to agree with this idea, although I don’t like bleedthrough, I don’t think it should be completely taken away from those that enjoy it.

> I’ve got to agree with this idea, although I don’t like bleedthrough, I don’t think it should be completely taken away from those that enjoy it.

Thanks for being civil. You’re the first anti-bleedthrough user I have seen that would agree.

> > I’ve got to agree with this idea, although I don’t like bleedthrough, I don’t think it should be completely taken away from those that enjoy it.
>
> Thanks for being civil. You’re the first anti-bleedthrough user I have seen that would agree.

Im sure I read that you would play MLG, but not as a random, add me on DrSoju (I always tend to have a team of 4) so you can get your bleedthrough fix, I think I am done with most regular matchmaking, maybe with the exception of BTB

I agree with OP.I don’t like BT, and I’m really happy it’s gone from TU, but people who loved it should still have a place to go.ZB and/or most competitive playlists seem to be a good place for BT.

I hope they don’t pull bleedthrough on Anniversary Classic. The 3sk Magnum would get messed up (or have to be tweaked to strip shields in 2 shots to remain a 3sk, which would make it even more OP than it already is).

It’s be nice if they pulled health packs in MM and made health regen fully like Elites, and left bleedthrough in. I mean, I haven’t tested it, but I was under the impression natural regen worked fine, and it was just health pack regen that was buggy. The uncertainty about being 4/5 shot with a DMR is easily fixed by setting damage and damage resistance to 110% making the DMR a consistent 4sk.

> I hope they don’t pull bleedthrough on Anniversary Classic. The 3sk Magnum would get messed up (or have to be tweaked to strip shields in 2 shots to remain a 3sk, which would make it even more OP than it already is).
>
> It’s be nice if they pulled health packs in MM and made health regen fully like Elites, and left bleedthrough in. I mean, I haven’t tested it, but I was under the impression natural regen worked fine, and it was just health pack regen that was buggy. The uncertainty about being 4/5 shot with a DMR is easily fixed by setting damage and damage resistance to 110% making the DMR a consistent 4sk.

Damage resistance at 110% makes the DMR a 5SK with bleedthrough on the last headshot.

And health regen would be fine. Melee damage causes the health pack glitch. I haven’t tested it with Elites, but the glitch only occurs when taking health damage from a punch and using a health pack as opposed to natural regen.

> Damage resistance at 110% makes the DMR a 5SK with bleedthrough on the last headshot.

I like 4sk better. Feels more natural. How’s the consistency improve with that? How much damage does it take to make you 4sk?

They better leave that and MLG the way they are. That way I have SOMETHING to play.

I’m pretty sure bleedthrough is staying in Anniversary, MLG, and ZB gametypes. MLG for sure, since they have the choice to update to the new gametypes or not

I wish we had bleedthrough staying in Doubles. It wouldn’t really make sense, but it’s really the only playlist I want to play anymore.

> > Damage resistance at 110% makes the DMR a 5SK with bleedthrough on the last headshot.
>
> I like 4sk better. Feels more natural. How’s the consistency improve with that? How much damage does it take to make you 4sk?

It makes every shot do slightly more damage, to the point where the 4th shot doesn’t just down the shields like it does now, but it kills the player. I think this is better because missing the headshot makes it a 5sk (assuming you make the headshot the second time) and a slightly faster shield regen can fix some of the inconsistency.
4sk can be achieved with a number of settings, the two more prominent ones being 110%/110% damage/resist and 125%/150% damage/resist.

Yeah, I like the fact that Bleedthrough is out of TU, but it should stay in ZB so people can continue to play it. While in some ways it kind of sucked, it was also a lot of fun to get crazy bleedthrough beat downs and go clutch.

> > > Damage resistance at 110% makes the DMR a 5SK with bleedthrough on the last headshot.
> >
> > I like 4sk better. Feels more natural. How’s the consistency improve with that? How much damage does it take to make you 4sk?
>
> It makes every shot do slightly more damage, to the point where the 4th shot doesn’t just down the shields like it does now, but it kills the player. I think this is better because missing the headshot makes it a 5sk (assuming you make the headshot the second time) and a slightly faster shield regen can fix some of the inconsistency.
> 4sk can be achieved with a number of settings, the two more prominent ones being 110%/110% damage/resist and 125%/150% damage/resist.

Not sure which settings you’re referring to. I was asking him about just 110% damage resist (I think). Particularly how consistent the 5sk is with it, and how much damage it takes to put you at 4sk (compared to default damage settings, where a sliver of damage puts you at 4sk).
Personally I like 110/110 better than 125/150, mainly because weapons like the shotgun still perform well. Admittedly the 125/150 is better for grenades, but they’re so disproportionate to everything else, you can’t really balance them with anything other than precision weapons. At least, that’s my experience.

> > > > Damage resistance at 110% makes the DMR a 5SK with bleedthrough on the last headshot.
> > >
> > > I like 4sk better. Feels more natural. How’s the consistency improve with that? How much damage does it take to make you 4sk?
> >
> > It makes every shot do slightly more damage, to the point where the 4th shot doesn’t just down the shields like it does now, but it kills the player. I think this is better because missing the headshot makes it a 5sk (assuming you make the headshot the second time) and a slightly faster shield regen can fix some of the inconsistency.
> > 4sk can be achieved with a number of settings, the two more prominent ones being 110%/110% damage/resist and 125%/150% damage/resist.
>
> Not sure which settings you’re referring to. I was asking him about just 110% damage resist (I think). Particularly how consistent the 5sk is with it, and how much damage it takes to put you at 4sk (compared to default damage settings, where a sliver of damage puts you at 4sk).
> Personally I like 110/110 better than 125/150, mainly because weapons like the shotgun still perform well. Admittedly the 125/150 is better for grenades, but they’re so disproportionate to everything else, you can’t really balance them with anything other than precision weapons. At least, that’s my experience.

Huh. The customs I played using 125%/150% played out fine. Of course, it was Pistol only starts, but I managed to pick up other weapons and they functioned okay.