Can you transfer Halo 5 saved videos to PC?

Hi guys. As you hopefully know you can save recordings of your online matches after you have played them and you can see them in theatre mode.
What I want to know is if there is any way at all that I can transfer that saved footage to my PC as I want to start uploading some Halo 5 gameplay to my YouTube channel but right now I am busy with other games like Halo Wars 2, Outlast and a couple of others, so I don’t have a lot of time to play a few matches to find a good one but I have a fair few videos saved that I think are good quality and I can just do some post commentary.

TLDR: Can I tranfer theatre mode videos to my PC?

Yes. Go to the content browser here on Waypoint pick the film and download it. You can also do it from the xbox app on Windows 10.

Depends… if you are talking about saved clips then yes you can, bookmarked matches you cannot.

anything you can share from your xbox to onedrive can be easily transferred to a PC (or even that evil fruity thing)

I know this was a couple of weeks ago but I don’t check this too often. Thank you though guys. I was just recording the saved matches with my capture card then transferring them which was a bit time consuming so I shall try those suggestions.