can you take away players ability to do stuff on your forge map

id make it alot beter if players could be in the game and give helpful pointers about the map but they cant mess up anything and if so can somebody explain to me how to do it

Before you start a game, you can set your party to “Invite only” to prevent people from joining.

You can also modify “Game Options” which includes “Base Players Traits”

This lets you disable “Weapon Pickup,” remove damage, etc.

I find it very useful when my buddies want to watch or mess around in Forge with me. I just make them unable to pick up weapons and have zero damage(you can also make it so only you as the party leader can turn into a monitor and forge).

All the best.

-Hyokin

ok well can you plz tell me how to make it to where players cant change into the moniter and be specific i lookd forever

> ok well can you plz tell me how to make it to where players cant change into the moniter and be specific i lookd forever

Although a good idea there, it isn’t an option. If all you want is to show people where things are and a general feel of the map I’d suggest this:

Take screenshots of each section of your map (such as Red Base, Blue Base, Neutral Area, etc), locations of Weapons of Interest (Shotgun, Rockets, Sniper , and other Power Weapons). Then if you have access to a Blog (if you don’t try something like Playfire.com) write up a simple post about your map explaining it. When your done add a link the file’s comments & tell your friends. Sure it seems like more work, but with as much time as you likely spent building your map it’s worth it.