Can you switch specializations?

A quick question, I just hit SR50 and can now no longer level up until i choose a specialization. The one that i want is rogue, but i haven’t gotten my code for the specializations by email yet. So what I was wondering is, could I choose a specialization now, for the purposes of being able to level up and stuff, and then switch to rogue once I get my specialization code?

Only when the specialization you chose is maxed out. (10 levels)

You choose another one after completing one.

Don’t worry, you don’t actually get the benefits of any specialization until it is completed. For example, choose one available right now, and it won’t take you too long to complete it, and then you’ll unlock that tactical upgrade which you can then use in any Loadout, even if you start working on another specialization.

People seem to think that ‘using’ a specialization gives them the benefits of it. This is not the case. <mark>You get the tactical upgrade upon its completion, like I mentioned, for use in a Loadout.</mark> Each Specialization is 10 levels long.

Cheers

Alright, thanks everyone. You guys have actually been super helpful.

> Alright, thanks everyone. You guys have actually been super helpful.

No problem!

Can you switch between them whenever you wAnt or once u go through one is it passed forever?

> Can you switch between them whenever you wAnt or once u go through one is it passed forever?

You equip them whenever you want on the loadout, you can even have more then 1 on the same loadout.

Ok so it doesn’t matter what order you go in cuz you can always change your armor then and your load outs/perks?

how do you change your specialization?

> how do you change your specialization?

Press start, then up, then select specializations and select one. Once you choose one you’re stuck with it until you complete it and then you can start another one.

Redacted