Can you still get Raider armor

where can i enter the code for raider

On halo waypoint on xbox. There’s this glyph thing where u can enter the code, or look it up on yt if u don’t know what i mean

> 2533274820441404;2:
> On halo waypoint on xbox. There’s this glyph thing where u can enter the code, or look it up on yt if u don’t know what i mean

Yeah, you used to be able to do it on your PC, but then the Halo Waypoint updates…

I believe if you buy the game of the year edition of halo 4 it has all of the armor in the game unlocked. Allllllll of the armor. Makes me kinda jealous

Halo waypoint on your xbox.

> 2533274851211096;4:
> I believe if you buy the game of the year edition of halo 4 it has all of the armor in the game unlocked. Allllllll of the armor. Makes me kinda jealous

False.

> 2533274851211096;4:
> I believe if you buy the game of the year edition of halo 4 it has all of the armor in the game unlocked. Allllllll of the armor. Makes me kinda jealous

No, you just get Castle, Majestic, Crimson, Bullseye DLCs. Scanner, Locus, Strider, Deadeye armor. And Steel Skin, Infinity Pack, Champoins Bundle and the Season Pass. I know, I have it. You get 40+ customization options.