Can you spartans give me some clues?

Fellow spartans, today I wondered if any of you can give me some clues related to where the terminals are in the campaign. I know I could just google their location but that makes me feel like I’m cheating, and I hate cheaters! All I need is just a single clue per terminal location. I played the campaign like 3 or 4 times but I haven’t found more than 3 of them.

Requiem
Forerunner
Infinity
Reclaimer
Shutdown
Composer
Midnight

enjoy!

> 2533274812323985;2:
> Requiem
> Forerunner
> Infinity
> Reclaimer
> Shutdown
> Composer
> Midnight
>
> enjoy!

Thanks spartan but as much as I can remember I found one of the terminals on Dawn, is it really a terminal or it’s not classified as one? You know, right after you start the mission there are some staircases that go down to a computer that tells you things about Master Chief, is that considered a terminal or it’s just a simple computer? I’ve found like 5 or 6 computers in the campaign but just 3 of them turned out to be terminals. Are the terminals the ones with that sphere inside them?

No, the first one on the dawn doesn’t count. And btw, all terminals are located in each level’s respective Rally Point Bravo, except Shutdown, which terminal is on Rally Point Delta. Good hunting!

> 2533274867519109;4:
> No, the first one on the dawn doesn’t count. And btw, all terminals are located in each level’s respective Rally Point Bravo, except Shutdown, which terminal is on Rally Point Delta. Good hunting!

Thanks Spartan, that was the best clue anyone could ever give me!

Im guessing your doing it on MCC?

Then it will pop you out to the halo channel for each terminal.

> 2533274812323985;6:
> Im guessing your doing it on MCC?
>
> Then it will pop you out to the halo channel for each terminal.

What’s MCC?

master chief collection

> 2533274810962937;8:
> master chief collection

Oh, yeah, that makes sense all of a sudden, anyways, I’m not doing it for MCC, I’m doing it for Halo 4

some are hard to find

Requiem: Elevator at the end
Forerunner: Under a door at the first scattershot in game
Infinity: Right behind you and your new found buddies
Reclaimer: Right of the elevator after you learn of the evil plan
Shutdown: One of the islands before the hunters.
Composer: At the feet of the composer when you first see it
Midnight: Search behind the pretty things in the center of the rooms after you crash
enjoy!