Can you see the rank of your oppenent?

When playing any ranked game mode I am always curious to see what the rank my opponent, but I don’t know how to check the rank or the game won’t allow you to see their rank. Please 343 why can’t I see other people’s rank

ya that’s something they need to add.

You can check via website but who the hell wants to do that seconds before the game starts lol!

Hiding skill ranks pre-match helps discourage dodging.

However, showing XP ranks still encourages dodgers.

> 2533274809541057;4:
> Hiding skill ranks pre-match helps discourage dodging.
>
> However, showing XP ranks still encourages dodgers.

yeah they should show XP and Skill rank only after the game is played. Please fix this.

I’m really not opposed to only seeing rank on waypoint. And as others have said I’d support or not showing XP level either

They should only show you who you are playing once the game starts loading, and display their csr in that screen.

Perfect scenario, make it so you can see the CSR once in game on the start menu. Prevents dodging, as the game has already started by the time you’re able to see CSR, and allows you to know their relative skill level at the beginning of the game.

They need to not show who you are facing, even gamertag, until the game is loading. Then they should show tag, CSR, and level. If anyone sees ANYTHING before the game is loading in they can dodge.

> 2533274797833067;7:
> They should only show you who you are playing once the game starts loading, and display their csr in that screen.

Agreed. If the accompanied that with bans for repeat quitters then rammed would become alot more viable and balanced. But they must make it so your playing with people in the same rank eg diamond vs diamond ect.

I always check on this site after a game ends with my phone just to see. I like the idea of seeing their rank in the loading screen tho.