Can you please make weapon lowering in online

I’ve seen this problem over-and-over-and-over again. I thought Halo: Reach was going to have weapon lowering online, but I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE! I wanna make a machinima with my friends, and halo’s the best game to make machinima’s on, but I have to be offline to make a machinima when me and my friends are like a border apart. I can’t really invite them over to play offline with me. Can you PLEASE make weapon lowering online too, it doesn’t have to be in matchmaking, but at least make it in forge or custom games. And you can even reduce the number of people to 4 people able to lower weapons if you want to. PLEASE LET US LOWER OUR WEAPONS!

Yes I completely agree! I’ve always kind of wanted to make a machinima with my friends too but I can’t film weapon lowering offline because half of them live in Florida!

Personally I would have loved to see it in AT LEAST Forge. I read somewhere it would cause glitches in Halo 2 when people lowered their weapons, so it hasn’t been an online function ever since.

> Personally I would have loved to see it in AT LEAST Forge. I read somewhere it would cause glitches in Halo 2 when people lowered their weapons, so it hasn’t been an online function ever since.

Online glitches? Odd. I thought weapon lowering stopped being available online because it stopped being tied to an action that was synchronized by the netcode (i.e. an animation glitch in Halo 1, or an edge-case use of the grenade trigger in Halo 2).

It’d be neat to see it return to online play. I don’t make machinima, but those that do would likely have a field day with the feature.