Can you please get rid of the credit cap?

Does anyone agree that 343i should get rid the credit cap? Or maybe like Double XP weekend, instead you can get unlimited credits From Saturday & Sunday? is this a good idea?

Please discuss…

They should at least double it, higher ranks can easily hit the cap.

Bungie raised the cap from 60k to 120k because people were getting 60k very easily, now higher ranks get 120k easier then they got 60k earlier.

I never have a problem with the credit cap and I’m a hero but i would like a double exp weekend much more than the super jackpots.

Yeah, 343i should get rid of it. Who cares of people are playing too much? Atleast people are playing the game.

> Yeah, 343i should get rid of it. Who cares of people are playing too much? Atleast people are playing the game.

Exactly, People playing Call of Duty dont need to bother about capping, they can just play all day long, or they could just put the credit cap to 250,000Cr

Yeah, get rid of the credit cap. I mean, what useful purpose does it really serve? If someone has the time and patience to earn 300k or even more a day, let them. Doesn’t bother me.

If I played Reach enough, I’m sure I’d hit the cap frequently. I’m a General Grade 1, and I earn around 2000 credits per match I play of Big Team, at the very least. I only played 9 games today, because I was on Far Cry most of the time. In those 9 games, at at least 2000 cR per game, that’s 18,000 cR. I’m actually certain that I earned around 30,000 cR today, what with challenges as well. Plus the fact that most games I was actually getting 3,000, but this is just an estimate.

ANYWAY, I’m rambling a bit. So if I can play 9 games in a few hours, then people can easily play 40 games a day, and even moreso depending on so many varying factors. 40 games at 3,000 cR hits the 120,000 cR cap, and that’s completely ignoring the few thousand cR available through challenges.

If people are able to play that much in a day, they shouldn’t be penalised for it. I just couldn’t stomach that much Reach in one day - I think I’d die from the horrific levels of annoyance that come with me playing it. But some people are super-human and can easily manage it.

So yeah. If you’re still reading this, Kudos. I’d have given up a long time ago.

> So yeah. If you’re still reading this, Kudos. I’d have given up a long time ago.

LOL

Anyway, you’re right. If someone has the opportunity to keep playing all day, he should keep earning credits all day without the game putting a stop to it by imposing an artificial limit.

And it would also be funny to spot the first few people who got on a 48-hours AFC spree in FF and their excuses for that. “I was playing FF and thought I had quit before I went on a 2-week vacation abroad. I’m really sorry, it wasn’t on purpose.”

=D

> > So yeah. If you’re still reading this, Kudos. I’d have given up a long time ago.
>
> LOL
>
> Anyway, you’re right. If someone has the opportunity to keep playing all day, he should keep earning credits all day without the game putting a stop to it by imposing an artificial limit.
>
> And it would also be funny to spot the first few people who got on a 48-hours AFC spree in FF and their excuses for that. “I was playing FF and thought I had quit before I went on a 2-week vacation abroad. I’m really sorry, it wasn’t on purpose.”
>
> =D

Haha, the sad thing is that it would actually happen. People would just AFK in games, taping their controllers so that the player moves around, then leave the Xbox on for a month. Oh, look! I’m an Inheritor!

:S

The Credit Cap should definitely be at least doubled, even though I, being a Hero who doesn’t play a lot, have never hit the cap. =P

Good answers guys! lets hope someone from 343I sees this and take off the credit cap limit!

I never hit the credit cap because I don’t care about credits. I’m just fine with it.

I’ve also never hit the credit cap, and I’ll probably never will. I got close once during Bungie vs. The World when I played 30 games in that playlist alone plus whatever else had to be played for the daily challenges. Still no reason not to remove the credit cap.