Can you imagine...

…if Halo 5 has the original planned multiplayer for Halo 2, massive battles, loads of players. All possible on next gen.
Mind = Blown
If 343 are keeping this as a secret surprise then we need some conspiracy theorists to find out details.

Hypothetically speaking is this even possible?

Nah, factually impossible.

> 2533274909886232;1:
> …if Halo 5 has the original planned multiplayer for Halo 2, massive battles, loads of players. All possible on next gen.
> Mind = Blown
> If 343 are keeping this as a secret surprise then we need some conspiracy theorists to find out details.
>
> Hypothetically speaking is this even possible?

I bolded that since we no longer can highlight
I dont think that be as awsome as youd expect.

Id prefer it take all the planned things for H2 and from H1 and put it in H5 in a way that makes sence and works. Its not enough to do something, you have to do it right.

At present im glad that 343 is looking at the old trilogy, H2 specificly, and learning from H4. From the direction H5 is taking im looking forward to it.

To be honest, having loads of players isn’t really anything super spectacular, considering the fact that people have even made sourceports for Doom with support for up to 64 players. Even for game nights I wouldn’t even really like it that much, because the fun in game nights often lies in the fact that I get to have some crazy memories with my friends, and with 64 players, you lose the ability to interact with any of those friends individually. So not only would it suck competitively for obvious reasons (it would just be chaos, and winning engagements would simply come down to overwhelming your enemies with sheer numbers), it would also suck casually in my honest opinion. I prefer just having a smaller lobby of 8-10 players, so I can enjoy the quality time with my friends. 16 players is already chaos as it is, do we really need more?