Can you gift Classic Helmet Pack?

Hello, I have been really wanting to buy the Classic Helmet pack, however on the xbox one they have changed it so you can’t buy anything on the store if you are under the age of 18. So I am considering trying to gift it using a different account. Is this possible to buy it for real money, and then gift it? If so can you link an Image proving this, this is because I want to be 100% certain It works and I am not wasting my money. Thank you :slight_smile:

I was certainly gifted a Classic REQ pack, but I’ve never bought a REQ pack as a gift for someone else using real money, so I’m not sure of the steps to take to make that happen. I assume that after making the purchase, you go into either Waypoint or Halo 5 to decide whether to gift it. You could test it with a Gold Pack.

> 2533274817408735;2:
> I believe that REQs can only be gifted when they are available in the REQ Store. The Classic Helmet Pack is now only available through the Microsoft Store, and I think any purchases from there go directly into the purchaser’s account, circumventing the gift option.

Okay, I appreciate your response. If you can only gift the pack whilst you can pay in requisition points, do you know when the pack will come back to be able to be bought by requisition points? :slight_smile:

> 2535467529011354;3:
> > 2533274817408735;2:
> > I believe that REQs can only be gifted when they are available in the REQ Store. The Classic Helmet Pack is now only available through the Microsoft Store, and I think any purchases from there go directly into the purchaser’s account, circumventing the gift option.
>
> Okay, I appreciate your response. If you can only gift the pack whilst you can pay in requisition points, do you know when the pack will come back to be able to be bought by requisition points? :slight_smile:

No, that’s not what I meant. I changed my response before you replied.

> 2533274817408735;4:
> > 2535467529011354;3:
> > > 2533274817408735;2:
> > > I believe that REQs can only be gifted when they are available in the REQ Store. The Classic Helmet Pack is now only available through the Microsoft Store, and I think any purchases from there go directly into the purchaser’s account, circumventing the gift option.
> >
> > Okay, I appreciate your response. If you can only gift the pack whilst you can pay in requisition points, do you know when the pack will come back to be able to be bought by requisition points? :slight_smile:
>
> No, that’s not what I meant. I changed my response before you replied.

Ah okay, Once again I appreciate your response. I will test with a silver pack first. Thank you :slight_smile:

I believe the process of gifting a Classic Helmet pack is identical to gifting a Silver / Gold Pack. The only difference is that you’re simply paying a little bit more money in the process.