Can you get banned for changing your timezone

I just credit capped and I want to keep earning credits so, I was wondering if I can get banned for changing my timezone to tomorrow.

How do people keep hitting the damn credit cap?

>___>

How low is it?!

> How do people keep hitting the damn credit cap?
>
> >___>
>
> How low is it?!

At Nova I usually get 8k a game in a DLC/Big Team/Invasion lobby, after about 15-20 games+challenges I usually cap out.

> How do people keep hitting the damn credit cap?
>
> >___>
>
> How low is it?!

120,000 Cr

the offline credit cap is like…10000 at most? maybe?

> > How do people keep hitting the damn credit cap?
> >
> > >___>
> >
> > How low is it?!
>
> At Nova I usually get 8k a game in a DLC/Big Team/Invasion lobby, after about 15-20 games+challenges I usually cap out.

Do you get more credits per game the higher rank you are?

> > > How do people keep hitting the damn credit cap?
> > >
> > > >___>
> > >
> > > How low is it?!
> >
> > At Nova I usually get 8k a game in a DLC/Big Team/Invasion lobby, after about 15-20 games+challenges I usually cap out.
>
> Do you get more credits per game the higher rank you are?

yup! :slight_smile:

> > > > How do people keep hitting the damn credit cap?
> > > >
> > > > >___>
> > > >
> > > > How low is it?!
> > >
> > > At Nova I usually get 8k a game in a DLC/Big Team/Invasion lobby, after about 15-20 games+challenges I usually cap out.
> >
> > Do you get more credits per game the higher rank you are?
>
> yup! :slight_smile:

Biggest.

Incentive.

To rank up.

EVER.

i dont think so…

> =
>
> Biggest.
>
> Incentive.
>
> To rank up.
>
> EVER.

Not really, you 100% the Armory about halfway through Nova and then the incentive to play is just for the love of the game. That’s how it should be.

> > =
> >
> > Biggest.
> >
> > Incentive.
> >
> > To rank up.
> >
> > EVER.
>
> Not really, you 100% the Armory about halfway through Nova and then the incentive to play is just for the love of the game. That’s how it should be.

That’s what I’m saying.

:stuck_out_tongue:

I’m a General Grade 3 right now, and it’s incentive for me to rank up to 100% the armory, and then for the love of the game.

> That’s what I’m saying.
>
> :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> I’m a General Grade 3 right now, and it’s incentive for me to rank up to 100% the armory, and then for the love of the game.

I’d rather just have a full armory off the hop or have it with skulls/unlocks via waypoint. Credits are a terrible way to have rank, players should be evaluated based off skill or win/loss instead of a knock of prestige system that rewards you for logging time.