Can you get banned for another person cheating?

Was looking for people to play campaign with in the discord. When I joined him it turned out he was using mods, but it took me a mission or two to figure out and leave, thought he was just speedeunning at first.

Is that something I can be banned for?

As long as you weren’t using the mods yourself, you won’t be banned. Mods are entirely acceptable if he was playing with EAC disabled but if EAC was enabled or you were both on Xbox I would highly recommend you submit a ticket over at the Support Website with film clips as evidence.

> 2533274809226598;2:
> As long as you weren’t using the mods yourself, you won’t be banned. Mods are entirely acceptable if he was playing with EAC disabled but if EAC was enabled or you were both on Xbox I would highly recommend you submit a ticket over at the Support Website with film clips as evidence.

I had the anti cheat enabled and have never played with it off so I’m not sure how he managed to still use them. I was on PC.

> 2533274809226598;2:
> As long as you weren’t using the mods yourself, you won’t be banned. Mods are entirely acceptable if he was playing with EAC disabled but if EAC was enabled or you were both on Xbox I would highly recommend you submit a ticket over at the Support Website with film clips as evidence.

There also seems to be gamertag spoofing going around as well a good example is sherproductions on Twitch. They play MCC all the time to try to max out the rank and just recently got a perma ban because of a “hacker”.

the VOD timestamp of ban: @32:10
Link: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1094472932An appeal ticket has been created we are waiting to see the results.

> 2533274871590643;4:
> > 2533274809226598;2:
> > As long as you weren’t using the mods yourself, you won’t be banned. Mods are entirely acceptable if he was playing with EAC disabled but if EAC was enabled or you were both on Xbox I would highly recommend you submit a ticket over at the Support Website with film clips as evidence.
>
> There also seems to be gamertag spoofing going around as well a good example is sherproductions on Twitch. They play MCC all the time to try to max out the rank and just recently got a perma ban because of a “hacker”.
>
> the VOD timestamp of ban: @32:10
> Link: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1094472932An appeal ticket has been created we are waiting to see the results.

Yeah I sent in a ticket as well as gave the gamertag of the person who was cheating. I haven’t been banned yet so hopefully I won’t and hopefully they ban the guy doing it.