Can you find games on balanced?

This is dedicated to Australian populations and others with similar population. Can you find games on balanced in any modes other than anniversary, firefight and doubled (sometimes infection). Matchmaking can take quite a while in doubles and infection and sometimes cant find a game in infection. Team arena and slayer I cannot find games in unless I use a Smurf account and is at peak population times. Also I refuse to play on expanded because of the immense lag. Does anyone experience these problems and get as frustrated as I do with not being able to play the game mostly. It gets really boring really quickly when you are either stuck on a searching screen or locked away from most of the content because you cant find matches.

I’m from Italy and i’m experiencing all this too, but in a less “aggressive” way (Europe has a bit more population for this game than Australia).
In playlists when i manage to reach Onyx division, if i’m searching solo, is basically impossible to find games with balanced/focused even during peak times (saturday afternoon, sunday evening etc).

If you start searching when kids get off school, thats when i tend to search on balance, other than that its always expanded :confused:

I’m in the UK and I can never find a game on Balanced. Always gotta be Expanded.

I’m in Australia, and also cannot find games regularly on Balanced. Team Arena and Slayer are always a struggle to find, at the moment most people seem to be playing the Anniversary Event playlist.

I’m in Australia but i just search expanded.

expanded wouldn’t be such a problem if the servers were better…

Same for me, I can’t even get a balanced game at peak times. I’d accepted the fact that I have to play with Americans via expanded search and even that takes ages to find a game. I find it hard to believe that so few people play in Australia to be able to find games. Surely it is 343 issue

Hallo ich komme aus Deutschland, hier ist das kein Problem, aus Ausgewogen Spiele zufinden. Das Dauert eben etwas Länger

Ich stelle das immer auf Erweitert, daann gehts meist direkt Los…

Weird thing about an hour ago I couldn’t find any games on balanced put it on focused and found some games.

> 2533274864617463;8:
> Same for me, I can’t even get a balanced game at peak times. I’d accepted the fact that I have to play with Americans via expanded search and even that takes ages to find a game. I find it hard to believe that so few people play in Australia to be able to find games. Surely it is 343 issue

This is exactly what I’ve always said!

Everyone always refers back to it simply being a population issue… But I simply can’t believe that there are so so soooo incredibly few people playing this in Australia (centralised around Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide and Brisbane) that we all tend to have so much trouble finding consistent matches.
I likewise think it must be a server side issue. Or perhaps inefficiency would be a better way of saying it?

yeah this is what I’ve thought as well. I just cant see not 4 other people with a similar rank to me searching for a game. I can search at the same time as my friends and we still wont find a match. Once we all disbanded from a party and 10 of us searched for an ffa game. We should have found one considering it only takes 6 but we didn’t and it just dint make sense to me. It has to be the search algorithms

EDIT: This was meant to quote the post above.

I just play overwatch its a better game anyway. h5 was a mistake.