Can you drop in rank if you don't play the game

I’m new to H5 and I just want to know if you drop in rank if you don’t play the gamemode for a while.

No…
Think you can only move up

hope not

> 2535429620942391;1:
> I’m new to H5 and I just want to know if you drop in rank if you don’t play the gamemode for a while.

Don’t think so. You’ll stay the same rank just like in the other halo’s.

Thanks guys Halo has a really helpful community.

Yes, you can and will drop your rank, no matter how much or little you play, when the Arena season re-sets. I’m not sure exactly how often these seasons will end and re-set, but I seem to recall that in Reach they were monthly affairs. Guess we’ll find out for sure in a week or so.

Not unless you’re in champion I believe.

-JwC Legit

I dont think you can based on inactivity, as for seasons resetting periodically, idk but that would kinda suck

> 2533274873843883;6:
> Yes, you can and will drop your rank, no matter how much or little you play, when the Arena season re-sets. I’m not sure exactly how often these seasons will end and re-set, but I seem to recall that in Reach they were monthly affairs. Guess we’ll find out for sure in a week or so.

I think this is just for Arena playlists and not for your overall spartan rank. After your first 10 games you are placed into a tier; bronze/silver/gold/ etc for TeamSlayer for example. Then at the end of the month it resets. You will still be whatever level at the end of the month. No effect on Warzone.