Can you download or upload games from theater?

ive got a sweet game i want to upload. it’s saved in theater but its longer than 5mins so idk how to record it?

can anyone point me in the right direction?

As far as I know you can record up to 15 minutes I think, but you can only upload a max of 5 minutes. Haven’t tested this at all but you might be able to use YouTube (if you have an account) to get round that, as you can upload clips directly from the YouTube app. f you snap the Game DVR option and press start new clip and then start your game it should be able to record 15 minutes, maybe more. Can’t test this right now unfortunately. Here is a Youtube video that shows you can record more than 5 minutes

> 2533274813317074;2:
> As far as I know you can record up to 15 minutes I think, but you can only upload a max of 5 minutes. Haven’t tested this at all but you might be able to use YouTube (if you have an account) to get round that, as you can upload clips directly from the YouTube app. f you snap the Game DVR option and press start new clip and then start your game it should be able to record 15 minutes, maybe more. Can’t test this right now unfortunately. Here is a Youtube video that shows you can record more than 5 minutes

eff yeah! ill try snapping youtube and go form there

The best work around for this is create a Twitch account, hope people don’t peek on your channel, set it to save broadcast recordings, start streaming and close it once you’re done, then export it to youtube under Private. From there you just grab the video with one of many different video grabbers.