Can you destroy the core while stuck in the base?

So I was playing Warzone and We managed to capture all 3 bases so I called in a rocket launcher and went to destroy the core, I went in but the enemy team captured a base, Would it be possible to destroy the enemy core while stuck in the enemy base.

No,these Rings around the Core closes and prevent the core from taking any damage.

I believe there might have been one time in a game a while back where someone managed to destroy our core when the defenses were up, but I can’t really recall, and it could have been some strange glitch/exploit or something.

No you can’t. It locks itself up immediately when a base is captured

You can’t, in fact there’s not much you can do in the enemy base at all.

On a side not, does palmer say you can still destroy the core when you get to the hopeless point again?

No the core closes and becomes impossible to destroy. Its just you and the marines now.

Hate to say it but that sounds like a marine kill exploit?

> 2533274801300734;3:
> I believe there might have been one time in a game a while back where someone managed to destroy our core when the defenses were up, but I can’t really recall, and it could have been some strange glitch/exploit or something.

I think I’ve seen stories of some people managing to lodge themselves inside the core as the defenses around it close, allowing them to destroy it through melee attacks, but I’m not entirely sure.

> 2535437652903765;8:
> > 2533274801300734;3:
> > I believe there might have been one time in a game a while back where someone managed to destroy our core when the defenses were up, but I can’t really recall, and it could have been some strange glitch/exploit or something.
>
> I think I’ve seen stories of some people managing to lodge themselves inside the core as the defenses around it close, allowing them to destroy it through melee attacks, but I’m not entirely sure.

I’d be curious to see that. Feel free to PM me a link if you find a video or the like.

> 2533274880633045;9:
> > 2535437652903765;8:
> > > 2533274801300734;3:
> > > I believe there might have been one time in a game a while back where someone managed to destroy our core when the defenses were up, but I can’t really recall, and it could have been some strange glitch/exploit or something.
> >
> > I think I’ve seen stories of some people managing to lodge themselves inside the core as the defenses around it close, allowing them to destroy it through melee attacks, but I’m not entirely sure.
>
> I’d be curious to see that. Feel free to PM me a link if you find a video or the like.

I’ll see what I can find. Video searches aren’t turning up anything. Only account I’ve heard of it actually occurring was in a thread on the forums from several months ago. I’m looking for that thread, but I can’t seem to find it.

no but you should prob stay inside so you can destroy the core as soon as your team has capped every base

If you did manage to stay stuck in a base, I’d go after the marines. Max that commendation out!

I feel like I have seen videos of people still able to destroy it. I know I saw a video a few months ago where everything stayed open even though one of the teams had recaptured a base, that was most likely a one off glitch though. I can imagine there have been glitches where it stays open, the problem is having enough people in the core room and base to find out if it can be damaged before being killed.

No, you cannot. However, you can camp in the base until you triple cap again, then blow up the core immediately.

That’s a negative. Shields rise up from underneath once an armory/garage/spire/ etc. gets captured.

> 2533274872013539;12:
> If you did manage to stay stuck in a base, I’d go after the marines. Max that commendation out!

GENIUS!

Can you get trapped inside the enemy base? When the shield door closes when a base is captured, are you trapped inside or can you get out?

no, you cant get out.