Can You Bring Back the 3D Printing Service?

Honestly, this was such a great service that got discontinued a few years ago and most players now probably don’t remember it. There was a service to have your Spartan from Halo 5: Guardians 3D printed into a small statue, stance included. Unfortunately me and my wife were too late in deciding to use ours as wedding cake toppers, but it would be so cool if it was brought back, especially with Halo: Infinite looking like it is going to draw in a bigger crowd with its free-to-play multiplayer.

I’d love to see something like this come back. With how customizable your Spartan will be in Infinite, increased poly counts and the advancement in 3D printing tech, it could turn out really cool. Only thing is finding another company like Sandboxr that 343 could partner up with.

Thirded. I thought it was a great initiative as well. MP Spartans can be very personal characters and getting something physical for said character is very rare in the world of gaming.

> 2533274813317074;2:
> I’d love to see something like this come back. With how customizable your Spartan will be in Infinite, increased poly counts and the advancement in 3D printing tech, it could turn out really cool. Only thing is finding another company like Sandboxr that 343 could partner up with.

Yeah, that would be a problem. I don’t know how many 3D printing companies like Sandboxr there are in the world and there would be all sorts of paperwork to sign and agreements, etc, a lot of legal stuff.

> 2533274824050480;3:
> Thirded. I thought it was a great initiative as well. MP Spartans can be very personal characters and getting something physical for said character is very rare in the world of gaming.

Precisely. I don’t know if any other video game company has ever done it before. Having a model that accurately represents your Spartan (or Elite as 343i are focused on Halo: The Master Chief Collection as well) would theoretically be what every Halo enthusiast wants.

I do not understand that they have the link or the photo where it says that you can have a 3d spartan but when choosing that option it sends you to an error, so I do not know why it is still there

> 2533274809226598;1:
> Honestly, this was such a great service that got discontinued a few years ago and most players now probably don’t remember it. There was a service to have your Spartan from Halo 5: Guardians 3D printed into a small statue, stance included. Unfortunately me and my wife were too late in deciding to use ours as wedding cake toppers, but it would be so cool if it was brought back, especially with Halo: Infinite looking like it is going to draw in a bigger crowd with its free-to-play multiplayer.

and could you see a copy with your own eyes?

> 2535457124021288;6:
> > 2533274809226598;1:
> > Honestly, this was such a great service that got discontinued a few years ago and most players now probably don’t remember it. There was a service to have your Spartan from Halo 5: Guardians 3D printed into a small statue, stance included. Unfortunately me and my wife were too late in deciding to use ours as wedding cake toppers, but it would be so cool if it was brought back, especially with Halo: Infinite looking like it is going to draw in a bigger crowd with its free-to-play multiplayer.
>
> and could you see a copy with your own eyes?

Well… yes. That’s why it was a service; you paid to have it made into a statue.

You could 3D print your multiplayer Spartan!? Aw, man, I’m bummed that I missed out on that. I’d love to see that in Halo Infinite, too.

I think no, I think it would be nice to have a 3D figure of the armor Achilles

Or even model kits. They could sell the main kits with the base character and a few starting options. Then also have attachment kits with various selections of bits.

> 2533274809226598;1:
> Honestly, this was such a great service that got discontinued a few years ago and most players now probably don’t remember it. There was a service to have your Spartan from Halo 5: Guardians 3D printed into a small statue, stance included. Unfortunately me and my wife were too late in deciding to use ours as wedding cake toppers, but it would be so cool if it was brought back, especially with Halo: Infinite looking like it is going to draw in a bigger crowd with its free-to-play multiplayer.

I was just thinking about this not too long ago. I was able to get one of my early Halo 5 Spartan which was super cool, but i’d love to make my Spartan my own in Infinite and have a little statue of him sitting on top of the desk!

> 2533274882898126;11:
> > 2533274809226598;1:
> > Honestly, this was such a great service that got discontinued a few years ago and most players now probably don’t remember it. There was a service to have your Spartan from Halo 5: Guardians 3D printed into a small statue, stance included. Unfortunately me and my wife were too late in deciding to use ours as wedding cake toppers, but it would be so cool if it was brought back, especially with Halo: Infinite looking like it is going to draw in a bigger crowd with its free-to-play multiplayer.
>
> I was just thinking about this not too long ago. I was able to get one of my early Halo 5 Spartan which was super cool, but i’d love to make my Spartan my own in Infinite and have a little statue of him sitting on top of the desk!

You actually got to use it? Ah, man, you are lucky xD

I remember thinking about this service the other day and I intended to search it up. Bummed that it’s been discontinued, but I guess it makes sense. It’s not like there’s a massive market for that sort of thing, and that’s probably what the partnering company was worried about.

I would love to see the service return. I missed out on getting one for Halo 5 and I’m still bummed about it

But could you order a custom spartan like yours in the game, or was there only for models?

> 2535457124021288;15:
> But could you order a custom spartan like yours in the game, or was there only for models?

All the armour was available to choose from as well as colours. So if you were wearing, say, the Mark V helmet and the Hellcat Marauder armour in the game, you would be able to choose those and have them on your model.

It would be awesome to see them partner with someone like Hero Forge, I use them for my D&D minis and the quality is very good. Would love to add my spartan to my collection. Maybe we can start a petition?

> 2533274844994426;17:
> It would be awesome to see them partner with someone like Hero Forge, I use them for my D&D minis and the quality is very good. Would love to add my spartan to my collection. Maybe we can start a petition?

Unfortunately petitions don’t work. The best we can hope for is that 343i see this and see the support the idea has and hope they consider it.