Can we talk about the spartan charge?

I HATE
That being said I really want to tell you all why.

• It is way to powerful combined with the AR (In which you spawn with almost 100% of the time) - The distance that you can be from behind a spartan is to large. It is at least 6 meters. - It is an accuse to make sprint mandatory rather than an Armour mod.I just wanted to bring this subject to light and want to know what you guys in the community think. I’m not saying 343 needs to remove it completely I just think that they need to tweek it in certain ways and it could be made better,
    Keep Slaying,
    Castle

We can, but I charge 87 dollars an hour at least, depending on your insurance.

Not a lot of people enjoy it, and 343i is certainly not going to remove it. You have the same concern as many.
Personally, I can care less. It’s part of the game, and there are ways to beat it.

To be honest I don’t use Spartan charge at All

It’s fun, but it can be annoying at times. I think the range should be reduced a bit, or maybe have damage inflicted reduced over time.

> 2535410755618980;4:
> To be honest I don’t use Spartan charge at All

I dont use it either because I think it is a very horribly unbalancing issue in this almost evenly matched game.

> 2535409012470830;1:
> I HATE
> That being said I really want to tell you all why.
>
> - It is way to powerful combined with the AR (In which you spawn with almost 100% of the time)
> - The distance that you can be from behind a spartan is to large. It is at least 6 meters.
> - It is an accuse to make sprint mandatory rather than an Armour mod.
> I just wanted to bring this subject to light and want to know what you guys in the community think. I’m not saying 343 needs to remove it completely I just think that they need to tweek it in certain ways and it could be made better,
> Keep Slaying,
> Castle

On your first point: its dangerous for an unsuspecting player, yes, but not for one that is aware of his/her surroundings
Second point: It sometimes can be a long distance, but if you are aware of what’s happening you can easily avoid it by boosting in the opposite direction, or getting a couple of shots on them and when the hit you, hit them back, getting the kill
Third point: sprint is in to stay, which i like

The solution, I think, would be to increase the motion tracker’s range from 18m to 25m or 30m, so players have time to predict a sprinting spartan’s movement and counter a charge more effectively. That would make spartan charging waaayy more risky.

> 2533274847370776;5:
> It’s fun, but it can be annoying at times. I think the range should be reduced a bit, or maybe have damage inflicted reduced over time.

More or less damage depending on distance traveled?

Spartan Charge as it is, is broken! It “tracks”, it has huge range, you can us it after about 2 steps and when being shot your not suppose to be able to use it (so I was told) but you can.

If it didn’t “track” and it took longer then 2 steps to active it, then it wouldn’t be AS BAD… Some times I think it would be better if your Spartan "tackled the enemy and stab him like an assassination kind of thing you know… at least it would give a chance for a team mate to save you… I don’t know, just an idea.

Ground pound is crap too. Take away the “splash” damage and just make it so you have to actually hit them and it’d be fine. As of now it’s way too strong.

Two worst things in Halo 5…Also very mixed on thrusters… I have a love hate thing for it. Clamber is fine and sliding (even know sliding is useless lol)

My problem with SC is that it rewards people for just sprinting everywhere. If you are sprinting you shouldn’t be able to shoot or melee. It’s a trade-off. Also, I hate how even if you melee the guy it will sometimes miss and even when it doesn’t the SC’er recovers faster which makes no sense.

The game would be a lot better without SC and ground pound. Both are cheesey gimmicks.

No we cant talk about it. Its been talked to death. It aint going anywhere, so everyone has to just get used to it.

> 2813409410083192;11:
> No we cant talk about it. Its been talked to death. It aint going anywhere, so everyone has to just get used to it.

I’d rather be vocal about stuff than just “get used to it” if we make enough of a stink than they will re think adding gimmicks to h6 that dilute the halo experience…

I think removing it is a pretty bad idea. Instead I propose they increase the radar range.

Buff it! High risk should account to instant death. Have to hit full speed to activate. That is all

> 2533274795191292;14:
> Buff it! High risk should account to instant death. Have to hit full speed to activate. That is all

Let’s not reward bad kids who cannot aim so they rely on Spartan charge and spraying the AR. That’s not skillfull. This is not call of duty where you reward them…

My problem with it is that it has so much room for error.

shoulder charge is stupid because it’s hitbox is bigger than nornfangs.

> 2533274795515722;12:
> > 2813409410083192;11:
> > No we cant talk about it. Its been talked to death. It aint going anywhere, so everyone has to just get used to it.
>
>
> I’d rather be vocal about stuff than just “get used to it” if we make enough of a stink than they will re think adding gimmicks to h6 that dilute the halo experience…

I would agree with that if 343 actually took feedback from their own forum members. But on the other hand, I’m glad that they don’t because of all the “Nerf The Magnum” “Nerf The AR” “Nerf The Spartan Charge” “Remove Sprint” “Take Out Spartan Slam” Posts that pop up on here. I personally think the game is balanced beautifully, and don’t have a problem with any of the new mechanics, or weapon kill times. I think the game plays beautifully when it comes to Arena and is a gigantic step in the right direction after the disaster of Halo 4 Multiplayer. Anything less than this in Halo 6 IMO would be a huge step backwards.

> 2813409410083192;18:
> > 2533274795515722;12:
> > > 2813409410083192;11:
> > > No we cant talk about it. Its been talked to death. It aint going anywhere, so everyone has to just get used to it.
> >
> >
> > I’d rather be vocal about stuff than just “get used to it” if we make enough of a stink than they will re think adding gimmicks to h6 that dilute the halo experience…
>
>
> I would agree with that if 343 actually took feedback from their own forum members. But on the other hand, I’m glad that they don’t because of all the “Nerf The Magnum” “Nerf The AR” “Nerf The Spartan Charge” “Remove Sprint” “Take Out Spartan Slam” Posts that pop up on here. I personally think the game is balanced beautifully, and don’t have a problem with any of the new mechanics, or weapon kill times. I think the game plays beautifully when it comes to Arena and is a gigantic step in the right direction after the disaster of Halo 4 Multiplayer. Anything less than this in Halo 6 IMO would be a huge step backwards.

I hope halo 6 is gimmick free… No Spartan charge for ez kills, or ground pound. Less crutches for bads to rely on the better. Halo 2 is real halo. I only see cod features added into h5 to dilute it and attract another crowd

The solution is simple. 343i need to implement an actual fully functional radar the likes of which we had in all previous core Halo titles prior to Halo 5.