Can we stop it with the horrendous playlist odds?

Ninja slayer is amazing and I always have a blast whenever I get it but I should be able to choose when to play it. I shouldn’t have to sit through 30+ rumble pit matches to encounter it… Why take one of the few modes I actually enjoy and would play outside of challenges and make it so difficult to find?

There’s an incredibly large amount of challenges forcing me into Team Slayer but that playlist has been completely taken over by the BR variant which is not only more sweaty but often just results in less progress. You also have to deal with the worst maps for it like behemoth/launch site making things worse.

Is it so hard just to allow us to choose or at the very least not have incredibly weighted odds? I don’t think it is unreasonable.

I really don’t understand the logic why the hell 343 will “NOT” lets us user’s select the type of games us user’s wants to play like we could in previous Halo Games.

IE: Capture The Flag, Slayer, Strongholds. and others. It really sucks to play a game mode you don’t like to play!! It’s not fun! :slightly_frowning_face:

If a game mode comes up that I don’t like I QUIT!! If I get banned so be it! I don’t give a crap! I refuse to be forced to play a game mode i don’t want to play! …PERIOD!

Peace! :fist_right: :fist_left: