Can we stop complaining?

I just want to see people post threads about halo 4 lore, awesome moments, HELL even rate your armor. But all I see is people complain about ranking, game “broken” or “BETA” etc. Plzzzzzzz stop this ranting, OH got an idea, 343 build a rant forum so all the complainers can go there.

I think everyone wants to be able to post threads like that.

Can this game stop sucking?

If you think you can stop an internet forum from complaining, you’re gonna have a bad time.

I agree. The whining is getting unbearable. Repeat threads too. Hardly a reason to visit the forums anymore. I guess I’ll just play Halo 4.

yeapppp about 90% of ALLLL THESE FORUM KIDS ARE SOOOOOOOO BAD and ONLY after they get CRUSHEDDDDDDDDDD INGAME will they make complaints on these forums lololol

Can we all just stop posting…random complaints.

Ya because instead of discussing stuff in the game that needs to get fix, we should all be posting in the “rate the spartan armor above you” thread. Really -Yoinking!- smart dude.

343 could fix every single thing people are currently complaining about and people would still find something to complain about.

NO Ilike to complain then use the excuse i that i am only giving good feedback CUSs my WordS arE suPer SPEciAL???!!!
de der der der

Like I said, I rather have that then people complaining over stupid things such as “OMG 343 ZOMG hurry UP?!” or “343 you stupid, I want my specialization codes now!” or “omg DMR to overpowered/Assault rifle to OP remove it!” Yes dude! I rather have rate my armor as the worst case scenario than people complaining. But on a good side of things, I want to hear positive threads, people getting weird glitch, hidden easter egg post etc.

I want a 6th loadout for reaching 70…AND i want my 60 bucks worth of game,capped at 70, that’s like only being able to prestige ONCE in COD, unless you paid 20 more at launch.

Tell, what game has ever held back that much on disc content? AND 3 maps not in MM, as well as game modes.

> I want a 6th loadout for reaching 70…AND i want my 60 bucks worth of game,capped at 70, that’s like only being able to prestige ONCE in COD, unless you paid 20 more at launch.
>
> Tell, what game has ever held back that much on disc content? AND 3 maps not in MM, as well as game modes.

I have to agree. I also want a 6th loadout. Filled 5 already but if their was one more, i would’ve had completed my loadout arsenal.

> Like I said, I rather have that then people complaining over stupid things such as “OMG 343 ZOMG hurry UP?!” or “343 you stupid, I want my specialization codes now!” or “omg DMR to overpowered/Assault rifle to OP remove it!” Yes dude! I rather have rate my armor as the worst case scenario than people complaining. But on a good side of things, I want to hear positive threads, people getting weird glitch, hidden easter egg post etc.

Well that is what a forum is for. Discussion. 343 needs to know what they did wrong. You dont really have to read the threads, just skim over them. Kind of like how i have to skim over all of these ignorant tards who think the game is perfect.

You get extra loadouts when you prestige in cod…if you steal ‘perks’, please steal additional loadouts for attaining high rank.

Reach having a cap based on community, cool. H4 based on price? Go cookie cut for capcom!

Complaining about complaints isn’t going to get us anywhere. And there are some constructive critcism that I like reading and looking into about the game.

Hey! I posted a thread a out discussing the soundtrack of Halo 4 but it got buried by threads that complain and then threads about threads that complain! Complaining about complaining is like trying to put fire out with fire and calling it water.

Your not going to stop the threads. Just promote the threads about other things than not complaining.

I agree to this in some ways. But if the person has a reasonable argument to rant about the Game. Then its his/her right because 343i did say they wanted feedback.

Notice the keyword I said: REASONABLE

> I agree. The whining is getting unbearable. Repeat threads too. Hardly a reason to visit the forums anymore. I guess I’ll just play Halo 4.

Thats why I am never on these forums it just gets old seeing nothing but the same post’s about how halo 4 sucks and its dead.

> 343 could fix every single thing people are currently complaining about and people would still find something to complain about.

at that point, the only gripe I would have is that halo 4 is distracting me from getting my pages done.