Can we see some new levels from Anniversary?

I’d really love to see Assault on the Control Room, to know that the ice and snow and been beautifully updated.
I would also like to see the interior of The Pillar of Autumn and The Maw.

What would you like to see before November?

Probably going to have to wait till Halo Fest before you’ll get any of the main course. Until then, please enjoy the complimentory candies (hints) provided by the one, and only, BS Angel

Ω

Halo, the pillar of autumn and assault on the control room

I kinda hope they don’t show the flood because that is something i want to be surprised about.

I want to see some game play from the Halo mission.

> I kinda hope they don’t show the flood because that is something i want to be surprised about.

I agree with you. I may go dark soon haha (until CEA has been released).

> > I kinda hope they don’t show the flood because that is something i want to be surprised about.
>
> I agree with you. I may go dark soon haha (until CEA has been released).

My sentiments exactly. (To both of you.)

Yeah, I’m torn. I can’t wait for the images and vids that will come out of Halo fest and yet it would be really cool to see it all for the first time while playing it.

I know that I’m going to explore the heck out of every level so I really don’t mind if they show off tiny portions in trailers, demos or other media. Surely there will be more than enough fine details that most of the crowd will run right past.

Plus, there are just so many things that I can’t wait to see; they can’t possibly show them all. I’ve got a list in my phone of DOZENS of things that I’m excited to check out with the fresh paint. I love CE, but damn this makeover is due.

Nothing actually. I want to try to experience this as a re-visit to some places I’ve not been to in a very, very long time.
Same places, same weapons, same dangers, ten years later.

I’m just waiting for that last mission.